Sunday, October 2, 2011

Houses in New Orleans

 
Cerise

French Riviera

Grassy Meadow
This three colors are my labels' colors.




A 3-bay shotgun  Address:910 St.Roch, New Orleans

A Creole Cottage  Address: 2510 Burgundy St. New Orleans

A single shotgun  Address: 2508 Burgundy St, New Orleans

A 4-bay shotgun  Address: 819 St. Roch, New Orleans 

This is my interesting house

A double shotgun Address: 926 St. Roch, New Orleans

A single shotgun  Address: 1021 St. Roch, New Orleans


  This is my favorite house in New Orleans. In front of the house, it's Mississippi River. The location is not very good, but the area is very quiet. There are many colors and styles of houses in that location. In my hometown, the houses are almost the same style. I also really like the houses beside of the St. Charles. I wish I can own a house in New Orleans.       





1 comment:

  1. James, this is interesting, but not quite the assignment. Read the directions on the homework blog again. Redo this by tomorrow (Tuesday, 10/4) and I can give you full credit.

    1/2

    ReplyDelete