Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Andrew Jackson Hotel




Finally I've arrived! After a long trip I'm in New Orleans and luckily I found this hotel located at 919 Royal St in the heart of the French Quarter. I got this beautiful room in the second floor. I'm so tired, I better go to sleep, it's so late and tomorrow is going to be a long day!
Oh my god! what was that? It's 5:00am and I just felt something touching my back, so weird. I'm not sleepy any more, but wait I'm hearing something, are that children's laughing? at this time? I'm going to check.
Ok, it's 6:00am and nothings was going on outside, I heard the laugh but was nobody outside, not at the hallway nor at the inside garden. I did some research and found some interesting stuff. A long time ago this hotel was an all boy's school that burn and in the fire five children died, the ghosts of those children can be heard in this hotel, sometimes their laugh, sometimes their screams. If that is true luckily I heard the laughs! It's getting late for me to go shopping, my room is a mess but i'll clean it later, I have a long day to go!
I'm coming back from my day of shopping and what y found scared me. My room have been cleaned and this hotel doesn't have room service! As you can imagine i did some more research and I found some more interesting histories. This time is about one housekeeper that likes moving things inside the messy rooms. Well I don't think how that could be a bad thing, the only thing i ask is that she doesn't do it while i'm in the room!

After a great night at Bourbon Street finally i'm at my room ready to sleep, but i'm hearing the laughing again and the worse part is that i think that i saw something while i was walking to my room. Standing at the end of the hallway was this "shadow" with the head looking down and the arms tight in his back, that scared me, but what is scaring me more is that i'm hearing the laughs and some kind of deep screamings, i can't go to sleep. This is enough for me, I'm leaving this place.



2 comments:

  1. Where are you going to sleep if you run out of your hotel room? :)

    2/2

    ReplyDelete
  2. i won't sleep is saturday night, i'll spend the night at bourbon st and leave the city in the first flight in the morning ;)

    ReplyDelete