Sunday, November 6, 2011

War of Worlds

I will believe in this fake news report definitely. My reaction hmmm I think it will be kind of really weird reaction. I think it will look like that: When I was listening to this news I couldn’t believe about aliens attacking US, but when I heard people from government and police officers from another cities talking all the time about aliens and their attacks in the radio, I took my shotgun and the knife, and as fast I could, I ran to the neighbors to tell them about this terrifying story. When I came back, I barricaded in my house and I prepared for the worst scenario. I wasn’t sure if I can defend myself with a shotgun or knife, so I started to freak out. I started to hear strange sound, like somebody was walking around my home. I had to calm down and just think about evacuation in case that they will be here. I was so nervous that I took my whisky and I sat in front of the doors pointing my shotgun in every direction where I heard something strange. I was so nervous that soon I get drunk so bad that I just feel asleep.

1 comment: