Monday, November 7, 2011

war of world

I was in 1938 and I was 23 years. I was listening the broadcast. I stunned, when I heard that maybe the announcer could have seen a green extraterrestre.
At the beginning, I tough that will be a joke, but when I started to listen people cry. I was afraid of the possibility. So I took my bike and drove the faster i can to join my family at home. I arrived and asked them, if they have listen the radio show.
My parents and grand parents have seen my scared and white face. They let me speak during 5 minutes about what happened and after they started to laugh. I was surprise and I didn't understand why. Until my grand father told me, he was a huge fan of "War of World" book and the story on broadcast was just a big joke. I was so angry, because I believed on this story. this is the reason why , I asked them to tell me more about this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment