Sunday, November 6, 2011

War of the Worlds.

If I were alive in 1938 for sure I would have believed the radio show War of the Worlds, because it was 1938 there’s no so much information about UFO, and If I didn’t listen it was a joke, I would have been scared like hell but at the same time I would have joined the army to fight again aliens.

Here is a little dialog of my reaction in the worst-case scenario.

Bridget! Bridget! I called my wife.

She came to me all grumpy; She was doing dinner for the kids and me.

What happen? Why you are so nervous?

Did you hear the broadcast in the radio station?

No what happened?

They said that the aliens arrived to the earth and they are attacking us.

Oh my God Fernando are you serious?

Yeah get the Kids I’ll leave you on yours mother’s house.

And what are you going to do? She asked me.

I’m getting my Winchester and ammo I’m going to join the army to fight again the invasion and kill some aliens.

2 comments:

  1. You would have joined the army against the aliens??? I would have hidden under a bed! :)

    2/2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enter address of the house onto Google Maps sorry for been late

    ReplyDelete